Moving is almost always overwhelming, and stressful. It’s often the last consideration when relocating to a new apartment, home, or retirement community. Working with professional, knowledgeable movers is the best way to ensure a stress free move.
Stress free move
Areas to consider should include;
- Eliminating the potential for personal injury
- Eliminating the possibility of damaged items during the move
- Ensuring you have assistance with packaging, labeling, transporting and unpacking
- Moving companies must be insured to protect personal belongings during the move
For retirement and senior communities, partnering with the appropriate vendors that ensure your residents moving requirements are well understood and seamless is important to your reputation, and bottom line.
Moving vendor partners
Phlatbed’s moving vendor partners are properly vetted before being on-boarded into our network. We verify the following on an ongoing basis;
- All moving companies must pass a background check, including insurance coverage, and being bonded
- Moving teams must be punctual, courteous, fully-uniformed, and professional
- Reviews from customers and references are continually updated
- Moving companies understand the use of technology for communication and transparency
- Customer service focuses on customers first!